Posted on March 11th, 2011 No comments
The Bermuda Maritime Administration wants to market their international ship registry to the world. To accomplish this they needed a world class website that provides information, demonstrates the benefits of working with their organization and allows for business to be conducted efficiently online. We built this Joomla powered website for them and the feedback has been great. This site is hosted on our server and resides on its own domain outside of the Government portal.
Check out the website: http://bermudashipping.bm
Also, check out our portfolio page for the site http://bermudainternetmarketing.com/portfolio/bermudashipping-bermuda-maritime-administration
Posted on March 18th, 2010 No comments
I always wished for a way to track runs for personal growth and it also gives you another reason to run… bragging rights. Kent, we need to get you a GPS phone and then you can live post the miles you put in every week. It will be an inspiration to us all.
Bermuda people, start using this!
Posted on March 15th, 2010 No comments
Which is better for marketing your company?
Check out the results of this survey and its interesting conclusion stressing the need for professional SEO and emarketing: “The study concluded that it’s important to perform basic Internet market research, apply the findings to your target audience and weigh the strengths of each platform.”
Posted on March 8th, 2010 1 comment
If you missed this cool article in the Bermuda Sun, check it out now. A who’s who of Bermuda picks their favorite films…and Dr. Brown’s choice may surprise you…Sen. Burch’s too.
A lot of Godfather and Westerns fans in Bermuda, and not a one picked my all-time fav.—Gone With The Wind.
Posted on March 8th, 2010 No comments
Have you heard of “performance-based advertising”?
It’s apparently a big part of how Facebook could be on track to make
over $1 billion this year!
Other than F-book ads, Google’s AdSense is a good example of performance-based advertising. What happens is advertisers don’t pay for exposure as they would in magazines and on TV, but rather for the PEOPLE Google sends to the advertisers’ sites.
It’s a great way to advertise your products and services, as a growing number of Bermuda companies are finding out…
In Facebook’s case, advertisers can choose multiple places– countries or cities to target a specific ad campaign at, getting rid of the need to have multiple campaigns for different places in the world.
You can also target ads on F-book to age groups, cultures/languages spoken, married/unmarrieds, interests/hobbies etc.
Posted on February 10th, 2010 2 comments
We have started offering templated Wordpress websites for free to Bermuda small businesses! Your website will be hosted on our fast and reliable servers and you can edit the content yourself with no technical skills. You can choose from 1000+ unique templates and we will integrate your logo into the template for you. All you have to worry about is writing the content for your business and pasting it in. Your website will show up in Google when people search for your business.
Full details are available here: http://bermudainternetmarketing.com/services/free-web-design-services-no-catch
There are some terms and conditions but I think you will find it is a great deal for anyone that does not want a highly customized corporate website.
Terms and Conditions
- Cannot be used for personal websites, must be a registered Bermuda small business
- Website will be hosted on our servers and our hosting costs $50/month (this is cheaper than average for Bermuda)
- 1/2 an hour of free support is included per month, technical support and additional work beyond this is billable at our normal rate
- You must use one of 1000+ Wordpress templates – http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/
- Your website will contain a small link to our company near the footer
- Making technical changes such as adding and removing emails will be subject to small, reasonable, one-time fees, a full printout is available
Are we totally crazy? Let us know in the comments below.
Posted on February 3rd, 2010 2 comments
Just in time for Valentine’s, I found a 10%-off coupon for East End Florist at this great new Bda site:
Some good cashback-at-closing real estate deals too, and coupons for discounts on bikes, children’s clothes and more.
Save it as a favourite!
Posted on February 2nd, 2010 No comments
From: Fellow blogger Nathan Egan http://www.examiner.com/x-809-Publicity-Examiner~y2009m3d13-Five-reasons-to-Twitter-LinkedIn-or-Facebook-The-new-PR
Below are his five reasons why every business needs to learn to optimize the new PR of today for tomorrow:
1. They are free! Yep, nearly all social programming is available at no cost to the user. Egan coined the phrase “freesourcing” to describe the act of leveraging free web-based resources for your business.?
2. Easy to learn the basics but if you are too busy to figure out the advanced stuff or want it customized for your business, find a service that can show you through webinars, conference calls or online tutorials. Take this seriously, it is your business.
3. Recognize that your connectivity in cyberspace is your virtual real estate and it is accessible by the world 24×7. Strategic use can help build your equity overnight while poor use can be a liability.
4. Stay ahead of your competitors. Read as much as possible about how other businesses are using social media and Web 2.0 technology – be creative and think outside the box to apply their usage back to your own business even if it seems completely unrelated. Everyday new and valuable ideas for using these tools are created.?
5. Participation brings ROI. Get involved! Don’t just join or sign-up and hope that it will do something for you. Built into the word network is the word “work.”
Posted on February 2nd, 2010 No comments
Great publicity on YouTube for Jay Correia and his Swizzle Inn, and the famous Swizzle…on awesome independent travel site www.voyage.tv.
Bda salsa and snorkelling too!
Posted on January 27th, 2010 No comments
I am very pleased to announce Marina Mello, PR Specialist will now be blogging about emarketing and what is going on in online world in Bermuda. Expect many interesting posts and informative news.
Congrats to Marina!